SLIDER

Seashell Tilda..

Jul 13, 2011

I'd like to present a first for me, a card that literally is what it's called.




 I literally ran out of white cardstock (*gasp* I know!) and couldn't find any other color I wanted to use with this image. I had these shells in a lamp and decided to re-purpose them as a card!


I am lucky that the shells fit together nicely to create an easel card. I mounted the cards on a cardstock base cut out to the shells shape.  I suspended Tilda
by inserting a paper lever  behind her and attatching it to her and the shell. I like the dimension it gives the piece.


Recipe:
Card- repurposed shells
Coloring medium- Prismacolor pencils w/ turpenoid soln.
Punches- McGill


I have entered this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger