Valentines Tilda

Jan 11, 2011

Now that the holidays are behind us I find that there is more time to craft once again. I am getting ahead on my Valentines Day cards.

Isn't she cute? I have been anxious to use my new Spellbinders heart and scallop dies. I think that they add a lot of visual interest. I used a lot of Pearls embellishments and Stickles in Crystal. I also added on big, fat Cabbage Rose, my last one. All of the paper is from my stash as well as the ribbons.  It's probably the most feminine card I have made yet. It's easy to be a little girly when it comes to cute Tilda!


I should also note that I stamped Tilda on Copic Paper. I had a coupon and decided to order some and see how it went. I like coloring on it, the colors seem to pop more but it will take a little getting used to. Now I just have to find a good paper for distress ink coloring.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Stamplacular Sunday Challenge
Totally Tilda Challenge Blog
The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks for stoppiny by!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger