Princess Tilda..

Jan 27, 2011

I decided to try another of my signature card designs and went for the whole girly, pinky princess and pretty theme.I am starting to like pink alot, LOL!

I just love this stamp and am finding new ways to bring her to life.

I tried to color with less vivid colors to make the card have a softer feel to it. I am using all those Copic colors with the zeros and using one dark color for a slight accent.


I used one of the Magnolia dies for the border. I don't know which one as they aren't labeled with a name. I used the other die for the sentiment portion of the card. I also used alot of Stickles!
I  think this card is fit for a little princess!
I  have entered this card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers
Stamp Stomething
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful end of the week!


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger