A new Tilda stamp...

Jan 23, 2011

I've gotten to play around with a new stamp and made a few cards. We had a snow day here this last week and now it is snowing again, a prefect time to get crafting.


My first card is made with the new stamp I purchased along with a few crystal flowers. I decided to try a new way of using florals and these were on sale.

 I have so much paper stash that I am trying to use it up before I can justify buying more paper. I LOVE paper.
I went minimalist on the coloring, trying to make a more ethereal effect. It worked ok. A technique that I should work on.

My second  card is with the same stamp but with a bunch of flowers I got on sale. I used a lot of glitter on the edge of the card and stickles for everything else.

I thinkg they turned out ok, just need to practice, practice on that minimal coloring.
I hope you all are having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger