SLIDER

A Winter Shoe Ornament Card

Dec 14, 2010

What gal doesn't like pretty shoes, a little glitter and some decoration?  None that I know of. So I decided to try out a shoe tutorial for a second time and give Ms. Tilda a foot covering to be proud of.

This winter shoe ornament card is so versatile that after the holidays I may just take it off the tree and set it on my shelf! I do so love Tilda.




Ms Tilda perches on top of her lovely slipper waiting for you to pull out the stamped sentiment from the toe section of the shoe. I made this to be an ornament card to hang on the tree. Ms Tilda comes snug in the shoe ready to beperched on top of the tag and  displayed on the end of the shoe if I put her on a flat surface. Can we say multipurpose!




This beautiful paper by BoBunny paired with a peppermint candy, green leaves, festive ribbons and the sparkle of crystals is a pretty sight.







I really love how this turned out!

Ingredients:
Paper: BoBunny
Ribbons: Stash
Crystals: Hero Arts
Die Cut: Spellbinders labels
Ink: Copics & Memento
Glitter Glue: Stickles; Crystal

I have entered this little shoe in the following challenges:

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger