Tilda with Roses

Dec 8, 2010

 Here is my second card and I must say I can't believe I created so many layers. I must have been having fun before I decided to attempt to color my image.

My second attempt at coloring with Distress Inks.

I have some fabric that I just love but didn't have enough to make anything substantial. A friend dared me to work it into a card, so I did! I was working in layers and thought that it would be a nice textural change. I also decided to try and work in my second attempt at coloring with Distress Inks and here is the result.



I counted at least 7 layers on this card. I like how the fabric added a little touch of zip. I am glad I trimmed it with pinking shears for a diecut look. I am very pleased with the coloring results using the Distress Inks. It feels very faded, for lack of a better term. It's a nice change from Copics. Thanks for stopping by to view my work, have a wonderful week!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger