SLIDER

An Organizer

Dec 11, 2010

I put together this handy little organizer to store my most used phone numbers and website login information. The folks over at Paper Cubed wanted to see what people could  come up with in creating a "to do" list or organizer for their December challenge. Magnolia-licious Highlights Challenge Blog is also running a  "create a LETTER and/or WORD projects using Magnolia stamps". I thought this would be a good entry as well.




I found a great little flip chipboard organizer and I went to work. I used up the last of my ribbon stash to decorate the necessary but ugly wire binding. I also found at the bottom of my stash some pretty papers (that had no credit on whose papers they are) and a forgotten sheet of fabric letters. I used my Xyron machine to run the paper thru to get it to adhere to the chipboard.
 


Please note that I have blurred the info on the cards for my online information.
   

I thought putting a few items per diecut would make the flip pages more appealing and easier for me to find what I need. Of course I had to add some embellishments for fun.


Please note that the information has been blured on this page as well.

On the opposit sides of the flips I added yet more info the right side up as this book is quite sturdy and can support opened up tabs flipped to the top position. I have lots of room to add more items as the need arises. It's nice that I finally have all of my most used info in one place and on my desk for easy access.

Supplies:
Layer by Layer Chipboard Book by Karen Foster
Xyron Permanent Adhesive
Skoowang tape
Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo & Victorian Velvet
Gemstones by Hero Arts
Paper, ribbon & fabric letters from my stash
Tilda stamps from Magnolia
Magnolia Doohickie die
Flowers from Recollections

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger