SLIDER

Just for You Tilda

Dec 8, 2010

I'm back and I sure missed my creative time. Ever have those weeks where you are just dying to get to your craft room but everything else just seems to come first? Well that drought is over and I was able to create 2 new cards!  I went for a real simple design with this card featuring Secret Tilda. I love the paper and wanted it to stand out. I also love the Tilda image so I thought I'd try for less embellies and more of the face of the card.


I think I like this combination because of the soft green. I did a simple zig zag stitch around the edge and stained it with Distress Ink in Tea Dye. This is also my first attempt at coloring with Distress Inks. Every try sure comes out different and sometimes my patience runs a little thin.  It does feel a little bare without the usual embellishments but it never hurts to try new things. A great way to learn on the job :)


 I am definately going to use more of these inks. Maybe I will pair them with Copic colored images in my next card. I like to mix media for a different vibe. That is all for now folks, I am going to hit the craft room again. Stay warm!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger