SLIDER

Happy October!

Oct 6, 2010

I can't believe it is finally October! I LOVE October. I had a few spare moments this week to create 2 more cards and I have started 3 more. I must be in the creative groove again.



Enjoying The Moment Tilda...


 I just purchased this cutie of a stamp at my local store. She was originall holding a present but I thought she would look cute seeming to hold her hand behind her back while watching the rabbit.



I stamped quite a few leaves from some old, old stamps in my stash, colored, cut them out and put a healthy dose of Stickles on them. I thought I would place Ms Tilda as if she were looking around at all the beauty and wonder of where she's standing. I've done that a couple of times in my life and it's humbling at times, thinking of all the wonderful things God gave us.


Flower Power Tilda...




I pulled out my favorite flower stamp again and created another 3D card. I also pulled out my sewing machine for a little texture around the edges. I also just purchased this Tilda stamp at my local store. I just love all the new images they are coming out with!  I used a craft paper printed with delicate and light flowers on them. I have never used this type of paper before and I love it!.


 This is the first time I have stamped an image on patterened paper and cut out the clothing. I think I may have to try this again. It's nice to have different options other than coloring.




I like how the card turned out. Tilda looks like she is a small fairy girl sitting on the flowers.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carolyn



Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger