SLIDER

A Shoe Pixie

Jul 23, 2010

I finally created something other than a card! It was great fun and I have been itching to try out a tutorial on making paper shoes, thus the shoe pixie! She sure looks cute sitting on my shelf between all my tubes of glitter.


Recipe:

The floral paper I used was by Anna Griffin (LOVE her papers) and the rest was from my stash. I used red grograin and sheer ribbons for the embellishment tassel and heel backing. I used Skoowang tape to make it all stay together. The heel of the shoe is made from 3 large, clear buttons put together with glue dots.

The Swiss Pixie is from All That Scraps: C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Gretel DIGI Image. I used Copics to color her in Moss, Baked clay, Water Lilly, Lipstick Red, Pale Purple, Chamois, garnet and Walnut.
I think she has found a permanent home on my shelf!









Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger