SLIDER

A Summer Recipe Card

Jun 18, 2010

I've worked on a recipe card for the Magnolia
Measuring Cup card swap and I'm done!


I colored Ms. Tilda with Copics: Lipstick Red, Cadmium Red, Garnet, Cool Grey(3,5,7), Barium Yellow, Pink Beryl, Rose Pink, Blush, Skin White and Egg Shell.The papers, which were from my stash were distressed using Time Holtz's Distressing inks in Tattered Rose, Lipstick Red and Tea Dye.



I used a pin embellishment from Nostalgiques, The Attic collection. I dippedthe cap in clear glue and then submerged it in red glitter. The pretty red ribbon is also from my stash.



I think it turned out pretty. I really like how the distressing over the page worked out, it makes it feel a tad bit vintage!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger